Progress, the company which recently acquired Telerik, has moved to unite two of its products.
The company is combining the award-winning Telerik Sitefinity CMS and the newly available Telerik Sitefinity Digital Experience Cloud to create what it calls a, "Digital Marketing Command Center".
The aim is to enable marketing teams to orchestrate a guided customer journey across devices and digital channels.
Increased Insight & Actionable Data
Key benefits of this unification include:
- The ability to gather omni-channel information: With data connectors pulling information from Telerik Sitefinity CMS, Salesforce.com, Marketo, Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics or other sources of customer interaction, the customer journey repository in Telerik Sitefinity DEC becomes a single source of truth. Having the full context enables marketers to see interactions between a customer (or potential customer), and all aspects of a company’s sales and marketing functions.
- Increased insight: Telerik Sitefinity DEC uses machine learning to relate how groups of customers and prospects interact through all channels, and provides specific recommendations for how to move them toward their goals more effectively.
- Real-time, actionable data: The solution unveils trends that enable marketers to target their actions and run and adjust campaigns in near real time. Telerik Sitefinity DEC provides predictions toward opportunity improvement, while Telerik Sitefinity CMS enables marketers to personalize and optimize marketing programs, or restructure web properties on the fly, to guide people on a personalized customer journey.
Telerik Sitefinity Digital Experience Cloud Now Available
In addition, today marks the general availability of Telerik Sitefinity Digital Experience Cloud (DEC), with features including:
- Persona management: Profiling and targeting based on visitor activities, even for anonymous visitors
- Integration with third-party data sources: A 360-degree view of customer interactions, both digital and non-digital
- Advanced customer analytics (predictive and prescriptive): The ability to define online and offline conversion goals to measure and adjust strategies on the fly, as well as insights and recommendations for best-next activities
- Automated lead scoring and management: Ranking sales readiness of leads against a common definition of “qualified” via a centrally managed framework, shared across sales and marketing teams
Progress' Senior Vice President of Application Platforms, Svetozar Georgiev, made these comments:
“To be successful, marketers have to understand the complete customer journey, yet with customer data spread among multiple channels, enterprise marketing leaders struggle to attain visibility into customer journeys that would help predict and guide to future marketing and sales strategies.
Without visibility, they cannot shift directions quickly to keep up with demand. Telerik Sitefinity DEC, in conjunction with Telerik Sitefinity CMS, enables marketers to turn on a dime, map and react to the customer journey effectively and, ultimately, provide evidence of the direct relationship between marketing investments and results.”
To find out more about this product unification, check out the Sitefinity website.