Kentico has announced the release date of Kentico 8.2 — January 6th, 2015.
With offices in the United States, United Kingdom and Czech Republic, Kentico is a respected Enterprise Web Content Management System and Customer Experience Management solution. It offers an impressive feature set including website building, intranets, community sites and e-commerce solutions, all either on-premise or in the cloud.
Kentico 8.1 was recently released in late August, and that version brought about its own set of features, including SharePoint integration, social marketing improvements, and more. Here's what version 8.2 has in store.
WCM, eCommerce & Marketing Improvements
The last hotfix for Kentico 8.1 (8.1.17) will be released on December 19th. From thereon, we will release hotfixes for Kentico 8.2 only.
According to Kentico's roadmap, here's what users can expect from Kentico 8.2:
- Modules improvements
- Precompilation enhancements
- Suppport for separated database in the upgrade procedure
Web Content Management:
- Translation improvements
- Shipping improvements – easier to create a custom shipping module
- Import contacts from a file
- Email marketing usability enhancements
- Online marketing performance improvements
Intranet & Collaboration:
- SharePoint bi-directional synchronization for files (create, update, delete files)
On another note, the roadmap also pencils in the release of Kentico 9 for 2015.
To find out more about Kentico, visit their website.
Plus, you can explore more of Kentico via our CMS Directory.