Ecwid, the popular eCommerce solution, has just made order management a whole lot easier for merchants.
Powering over 500,000 online stores, Ecwid is a shopping cart that seamlessly integrates with existing websites and platforms.
With this update, online merchants using Ecwid can re-visit existing orders and make changes quickly and easily. So, there's no more stressing when a customer wants to amend or add to their their order.
Powerful Order Management
Ecwid users can now do the following with ease:
- Add new items to an order
- Remove items
- Edit existing items: product name, SKU, options, quantity
- Edit customer’s address, name and email
- Add or remove a discount
- Edit names of payment and shipping methods
- Edit order total or shipping fee
To find out more about Ecwid's new order editor, check out their blog announcement.
Also, be sure to explore more of Ecwid via our CMS Directory.