Ecwid, the popular eCommerce solution, has just made order management a whole lot easier for merchants.
Powering over 500,000 online stores, Ecwid is a shopping cart that seamlessly integrates with existing websites and platforms.
With this update, online merchants using Ecwid can re-visit existing orders and make changes quickly and easily. So, there's no more stressing when a customer wants to amend or add to their order.
Powerful Order Management
Ecwid users can now do the following with ease:
- Add new items to an order
- Remove items
- Edit existing items: product name, SKU, options, quantity
- Edit customer’s address, name and email
- Add or remove a discount
- Edit names of payment and shipping methods
- Edit order total or shipping fee
To find out more about Ecwid's new order editor, check out their blog announcement.