A new version of SocialEngine PHP is now available. If you haven't used it yet to build a powerful social network, you can do so by visiting the SocialEngine website and signing up.
Fixed in this release:
- Fixed – Issue with SDK and Windows local development for language packs.
- Fixed – Added default “everyone” privacy value for “view_privacy” for SocialEngine official plugins where it was missing. This impacted imported sites.
- Fixed – Removed 2CO from the admin payment gateway list as social networks are on the 2CO prohibited list. The gateway is still in the files for any experts that may want to work with it.
- Fixed – Profile video browse UI as it was cutting off details and username for long titled videos.
- Fixed – Issue with hashtags with a “null” value. (This is not a common issue and most would not have it)
- Fixed – Added phrase “From %s %s”;”From %s %s” for Recent Messages widget.