A new version of MODX Evolution has been released. Version 1.0.13 brings with it over 100 fixes and improvements to the popular open source CMS.
For those running older versions, it's highly recommended that you update as soon as possible to take advantage of the many improvements and fixes available in this release.
Here are the highlights of the 1.0.13 release:
- KCFinder – change uploaded image/file names with TransAlias
- ManagerManager updated up to 0.6.1
- Updated API functions: clearCache, now you can call it with parameter full ($modx->clearCache(‘full');)
- Updated API functions: getDocuments, getTemplateVars, getTemplateVarOutput, getDocumentChildren, getDocumentChildrenTVarOutput, you can call getDocumentChildren with parameter all for view all documents (not only published or unpublished, and the same with deleted)
- Updated Wayfinder to 2.0.2 (available document specific placeholders [+pagetitle+], [+longtitle+] etc.; fixed work of @INHERIT for custom TVs)
- Managers with role = 1 can see all documents in manager panel and in front-end (in earlier versions documents with restrictions to special groups could not be seen by those manager users)
- Added API function: $modx->parseText()
- Added document ID to title during editing document, also added to QM+
- Breadcrumbs 1.0.4 (you can exclude documents with the specified templates)
- phpthumb 1.2 (if images on page processed already, phpthumb class will not included)
- eForm 1.4.5 (added parameters: &attachmentFields/&attachmentPath)
- FirstChildRedirect 2.0 (added parameters: &default, &sortBy, &sortDir, &responseCode)
For more information, check out the complete list of changes in the changelog.txt