If you are overwhelmed by Google Analytics or just looking for an alternative that offers heatmaps and shows you how people actually use your website, then you should consider taking a look at Lucky Orange.
What is Lucky Orange?
It's an exceptional analytics platform that offers not just your typical users stats but something more. You can actually play back each individual session to see what and how a user surfed your site. Sound too good to be true? Must be expensive right? It's not. Not only do you get unlimited session recordings but you get a huge host of features for as little as $10 / month. That's a pretty amazing investment if you ask me.
To see how the live session recording works, check out this video:
Not only does Lucky Orange offer session playback (something that really is incredibly useful as a marketer) but it also offers user heatmaps and a ton of other features such as:
- Automatically calculate form metrics
- Abandonment Rate
- Conversion Rate
- Engagement Rate
- Time to Start Forms
- Time Spent in Each Field
- Which Fields are Most Often Abandoned
- Which Fields are Repeated
- What Order are Fields Filled Out
- Watch Recordings of People that Abandoned, to Learn Why
Real Time Analytics
- Accurate counts of what's happening right now on your site
- Unique visitor count vs number of browser tabs opened
- Top Keywords
- Top Countries & Cities
- Top Referrers
- Top Pages
- Realtime Related Tweets
- Uses various available transports to create a cross browser/platform real time experience
Live Chat Software
- Chat box stays on the page and follows visitor as they browse your site for a seamless experience.
- Can watch visitors screen while chatting with them
- Add Customized Pre Chat Questions
- Customizable colors, text, positioning
- Multiple Chat Operators and Operator chat room
- Operators can have profile pictures and sub titles
- Ability to transfer chat to another operator
- See when a visitor is typing, typed, stopped typing
- Simple dashboard lets you chat with many people at the same time
- Ask a user to chat
- Searchable Chat Logs
- Visitor can Initiate Live Chat
- Toggle chat on/off with one click
- Ask simple questions with up to 4 responses and comments
- Quickly gain valuable customer insight
- Watch results in real time
- Create country specific polls
- Show polls on specific pages
- Show polls to random sample
- Show polls after certain number of seconds
- Instantly add / delete / pause polls without adding any more code to your site
- Graph and searchable log of responses
- Can push poll results, views, closes, to Google Analytics
Visitor Recordings & Live Sessions
- Watch in real time or automatically records visitor
- See exactly what your visitors did on your site
- Ability to chat with visitor while you watch them browse.
- Watch every mouse movement, keypress, scroll, screen resize
- Works with dynamic html and member only pages
- Saves the HTML that the visitor saw at the time of the recording
- Works across multiple browsers / screen resolutions
- See mouse paths drawn over the html
- Watch Visitor Path accross site and jump to any page
- Searchable recordings, including finding recordings that include a specific url
- Stores visitor keywords, search engine, referrer information with recordings.
- Aggregate lots of click data to form beautiful heatmaps
- Click heat maps
- Mouse movement heat maps
- Scroll Depth heat maps (see how far people are scrolling down the page)
- Works with fluid layouts & different browser sizes
- Create heatmaps based on date ranges, urls, browsers, location and more.
- Accurately finds the actual div the user clicked on instead of just using relative mouse coordinates.
Live Visitor Map
- Watch a real time visitor map of all your website visitors
- Animated with custom effects
- Plot line between points for neat effect
- Can be launched in Full Screen for use with large monitors, or to display in a waiting area
- Simple or Detailed Map View
Pretty amazing sounding isn't it? The software really is a marketers dream and the price point is well within any budget which makes it even more tempting. The best part is you can get a free trial to play around with the system before making any firm committments one way or the other.
I'm a tech geek that began CMS Critic in 2008 to help focus on the Content Management Industry. Since that time, the industry has changed and this site has changed with it. Here you'll find my personal musings, rants and raves, reviews and more on all sorts of topics.