A new version of the wildly popular open source content management system, Joomla, has been made available. Version 2.5.5 was released today and brings with it the introduction of 11 new features and 2 security fixes for the CMS.
- Add ability to copy a template
- Implementation of Terms of Service
- Option to disable the ability to change the Username in Profile
- Set the CSS class for JForm field label
- Add counter to redirect component
- Add feature read more in feed items. Also bug fix for full text in feed items.
- Media form field: show preview
- Add the ability to limit the number of password resets within a time period
- Improve user feedback during automatic version update
- Add buttons in each menu selection tab in the module admin manager.
- Multi-File Upload
Full details on this release can be found on Joomla.org