This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
With Forms Factory, marketers can create forms at will without depending on development teams. Plus, marketers can monitor the effectiveness of their forms thanks to the Form Center: a finely tuned engagement tool based on real performance.
Jahia is a popular and rapidly developing enterprise level Java CMS. Recently, Jahia were crowned the 2014 Critics' Choice Award Winner for Best Enterprise Java CMS.
Powerful Forms Management Simplified
According to Jahia's original press release, “Forms management is the single most essential tool for digital marketing engagement With Form Factory, Jahia gives it back to whom it belongs: the marketing team.”
Here's an overview of the benefits Form Factory brings:
- Create multi-step, multi-language, multi-conditions and validation-ruled forms super easily through drag-and-drops
- Manage all forms created from a central interface (the Form Center)
- Monitor collected data, measure engagement (by form, field completion, period, etc.), export data etc.
- Connect each/all/selected forms to external business app such as CRM, marketing automation tools, etc.
- Unmatched extensibility and versatility: developers can extend the Form Factory with their own fields, groups of fields, validation, logic and custom consequences.
Jahia's CEO, Elie Auvray, made these comments:
“This new addition to our content and user experience platform and suite of products is another expression of our Digital Industrialization vision. Our goal is to allow each digital team within companies to produce what they know best in full autonomy, thanks to the most powerful and easy-to-use data collection tools without putting any of the architecture and IT security processes at risk.”
To find out more about Jahia Form Factory, check out their official announcement.
Also, be sure to explore more of Jahia via our CMS Directory.