Feels like Christmas today with all of the releases happening and Injader is no exception. They have announced 2.4.3 is available for download.
Key features of Injader CMS 2.4.3 include:
- URL mapping – the way Injader handles links has been given a major overhaul in this release. Pages should load slightly more quickly.
- Automatic redirects – if you change to a different link style, all requests to the old link style will be automatically redirected.
- New link style – a date-based link style has been added.
- Custom excerpts – if you use excerpts in your theme, you can now override the automatically generated excerpts (limited to a set number of characters) and type in your own excerpt for each article. If a custom excerpt is not available, the auto excerpt will be used instead.
- Custom ordering – areas now contain a new “custom” ordering option. If you choose this, you’ll be able to use a new “order” field on the Post Settings tab when editing an article. Simply enter the order for each article and that order will be used on the site.