To continue with this Ecwid-focused featured week, we’re taking a look at how the product helps keep its users effective – even when they’re away from their desks.
Now, let’s take a closer look at how it caters to merchants who like to get out and about as they handle their business.
Manage Your Store, Wherever You Are
There’s nothing quite like the freedom that comes with running an online business. But that freedom is expanded upon when you can cope with your daily routine from just about anywhere with internet coverage.
Ecwid has mobile-specific features that make it supremely easy to manage your entire store whilst on the move.
This is done through the Ecwid App, which allows all users to log in and get to work.
Here’s a breakdown of the Ecwid App features:
- Manage orders on your mobile device: Ecwid merchants can see their new and existing orders and begin taking the necessary actions to get them shipped or delivered.
- Photograph and upload your products: Shoot, upload, and sell, all from a mobile device.
- Modify inventory, you can update product names, prices, and descriptions from within your Ecwid App.
- Get notified: The app will send you push notifications about new orders.
- Share your products: You can share products from the app to Instagram and Facebook, or via text messaging and email.
- Sell on the go: At a trade show? No problem. The Ecwid App lets you accept payments directly, like a makeshift POS system with a credit card swiper.
Furthermore, Ecwid deploys an extremely simple and standardized checkout procedure, which streamlines the checkout process for customers using mobile devices.
When customers access an Ecwid on their mobile phone the store utilizes responsive design to the store automatically matches the size of the screen. So combining responsive design with a standardized checkout process and having this all automatically part of the product means higher conversion rates on mobile for the merchant.
The Ecwid ShopApp
Ecwid’s ShopApp, which we discussed previously, is yet another example of the focus Ecwid has given to the world of mobile.
The ShopApp enables (Ecwid Unlimited) users to launch their very own retail app, personalized for their specific Ecwid store. An excitingly awesome feature, by all means.
This helps merchants reach their audience not just through responsive design that works well with mobile web browsers, but through the medium of an app, which are far easier to access – and give off a heightened sense of professionalism.
To find out more about the Ecwid App, check out the dedicated page on their website.