This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
A new release of Geeklog is now available for download. With Geeklog 1.8.0 the minimum system requirement for PHP is now 5.2.0 or greater.
There are a number of new features with this version:
- Improved Configuration, which was the Google Summer of Code project of Akeda Bagus from 2010. Improvements include the ability to search for configuration attributes, tabs, input validation as well as an updated look.
- OAuth Support, allowing users to log into a Geeklog site with their Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn account, developed by Hiroshi Sakuramoto of Geeklog Japan.
- Includes jQuery 1.5.2 and jQuery UI 1.8.11
- Updated Professional theme with new icons and tooltips.
- Reworked Plugin Admin interface that now checks for dependencies when a plugin is installed.