Ektron announced today a redesign of the Ektron Partner portal to support Ektron’s established Partner management methodology for systems integrators, digital agencies, and technology, training and translation partners worldwide. The portal leverages the Ektron Marketing Optimization and Social Software Suites to obtain and evaluate data that will create more customized Partner solutions. Within the portal, Partners will have direct access to training resources and supplemental tools for project success, including links to accreditation exams, surveys, and webinars.
“Choosing qualified Partners to deploy effective web strategies that ensure our customers’ brands are promoted in a protected, positive and integrated way is a core Ektron value. The new portal gives our Partners direct access to the information, tools, methodologies and technologies to help customers achieve business-critical success with Ektron,” said Bill Rogers, founder and CEO of Ektron. “We are dedicated to our Partners and have built an infrastructure to ensure that every deployment is a success. We aim to increase our global account references a minimum of 20 percent by the end of 2010.”
With solutions for a wide range of industries including healthcare, media and entertainment, financial services, manufacturing and non-profits, the portal will:
- Leverage the Ektron Marketing Optimization and Social Software suites to facilitate Partner Forums and analyze Partner priorities for continued program improvement.
- Enable Accredited Partners to access the latest solutions data sheets, collateral, and whitepapers for effective and efficient customer response.
- Give access to the most current social tools and technology features within the Ektron platform.
- Provide a path for new global consultants and Partners to support client projects in conjunction with the Ektron team.
- Make available monthly Partner webinar series on the first Thursday of every month at 11 am Eastern to accommodate EMEA regions. Webinars will be recorded and posted on the portal for ongoing global access.
“Partner feedback has played a significant role in the revamp of the Ektron Partner portal,” said Savas Gunduz, Managing Partner, Solsbury Partner Group. “Ektron is listening and re-aligning with Partners to create an infrastructure that makes it easier to team with Ektron on customer engagements. The redesign of the site itself is based on continual Partner feedback that Ektron has acquired via the use of its own social technology to create bi-directional communication streams. Making it easier for Partners to work with Ektron ultimately will lead to tighter communication and collaboration in front of our mutual customers -- a better experience for and ultimately higher referenceability from the customer.”
More information about the Ektron Partner Program may be found at http://www.ektron.com/partners/.