A new release of CMS Made Simple (CMSMS) has hit the web. This is a maintenance and security release for the 2.x series of CMS Made Simple and comprises of a number of fixes.
Some of the items fixed in this release include:
- Implement the HTTP_HOST fixes and parameter cleaning fixes introduced in 1.12.2
- Fix for endless loops caused when calculating page alias in some utf-8 environments (Some WAMP environments)
- Fixes and improvements to the distributed .htaccess file(s)
- Our distributed sample doc/htaccess.txt has more security improvements
- We no longer distribute .htaccess files in subdirectories
- Fixes a problem with the system verification code
- Optimize the LoadContentFromId() method to be typesafe, and more efficient
- Fixes to the Uninstall/Re-install of Navigator
- Fix News so that no errors are returned if no results match the specified filter.
- Fixes to the installation assistant with relation to PHP7, and improve the README files.
- Minor fix to FileManager when moving a folder.
For those interested in additional information, visit CMS Made Simple