ArisGlobal today announced the release of LifeSphere® EasyDocs, an advanced cloud platform that streamlines enterprise document management across the product development lifecycle. Seamlessly woven into ArisGlobal's LifeSphere® ecosystem, which includes the LifeSphere® Clinical, Regulatory, Safety and Medical Affairs platforms, life sciences organizations will now have a highly configurable, scalable solution that gives users a unified view of content and data across all domains. LifeSphere® EasyDocs significantly improves user productivity and operational efficiency, and delivers the critical 'single source of truth' for assured compliance across the end-to-end development lifecycle.
"Today's life sciences company wants to achieve faster document approvals that meet both changing compliance requirements and global business needs for collaboration. An enterprise content management solution, unified across the end-to-end product development lifecycle, can make the difference by enabling improved communication, collaboration, visibility and process efficiency over data and content, and ultimately help achieve faster document approval," said Sankesh Abbhi, President and CEO of ArisGlobal. "LifeSphere EasyDocs, using ArisGlobal's platform-based approach, is highly configurable and designed to support various business processes and document types, while ensuring the flow of information across drug development functions. It offers the potential to replace disparate point solutions, lowering technology costs and increasing return on investment."
LifeSphere EasyDocs offers the following capabilities as part of its unified platform for document and content management:
- Advanced document management platform with highly configurable lifecycle and workflow management modules
- Cross-domain 'Single source of truth' for all types of documents in drug development functions
- An intuitive, easy-to-use and mobile-enabled user interface
- Seamless integration with the entire LifeSphere® ecosystem that includes clinical, regulatory, safety and medical information
- Open SOA architecture and highly interoperable API library, offering easy integration with third-party systems
- Pre-validated deployment on the state-of-the-art Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud
ArisGlobal is also announcing LifeSphere® Publishing, part of the LifeSphere® Regulatory platform, giving companies a cloud-based solution for compiling, publishing and validating regulatory submissions, with full support for all major global eCTD requirements.
Learn more: LifeSphere EasyDocs