This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
Changes since DRUPAL-7-0-ALPHA2:
- Drupal 7 now ships with jQuery 1.4.2 and jQuery UI 1.8.
- API change: AJAX commands are now defined as array(‘#type' => ‘ajax', ‘#commands' => $output) rather than array(‘#type' => ‘ajax_commands', ‘#ajax_commands' => $output).
- API change: There is a new form element #type ‘text_format', should be used for textareas with format selectors (e.g. body fields).
- page–front.tpl.php works again.
- Bug where IE quits displaying any CSS after 31+ stylesheets now fixed.
- The “Add” link now shows up for blocks. 😛
- Now, running drupal_execute() multiple times on forms will validate each time, instead of only the first one.
- UI for translatable fields removed, in favour of contributed module.
- MAINTAINERS.txt now actually approximates the truth.
- Numerous upgrade path fixes.
- Numerous documentation fixes and documentation holes filled.
- Numerous markup fixes and improvements.
- Various performance improvements, especially around data import.
- Numerous security fixes, including both forward-ports of 6.x holes and plugging a D7-only one where Drupal 7 was storing plain-text copies of passwords in user.data under certain conditions.
More details: http://drupal.org/node/748690