Promote Your Product
We have a number of affordable ways for your to embellish and promote your product here on CMS Critic.
You can control the way your product hub looks, submit articles to be published on the hub, set up lead-generation popups, and more. All features are encompassed by the three monthly packages below. For more details, you can hover over each feature.
- Product Hub Control (ability to design your own page using our easy to use builder).
- Unlimited articles per month that you can submit to our site (must be unique).
- Product listed in sliders on main directory page and within up to 2 categories of your choice above the product list.
- Logo within our randomized homepage slider that links directly to your website.
Wondering How It All Works? Watch The Video.
Please Note: All packages are billed on an automatic recurring payment each month. Cancellations require 30 days advance notice.
Looking for one-off promotional packages? We have a wide range of options to help you get your product seen and heard.
CMS Critic reviews are renowned for their meticulous detail. We review content management systems, CRMs, marketing systems, analytics tools, and landing page builders.
The review encompasses the vendor website, the set up process (if cloud-based), and all major product features. Pricing and support options are also discussed within the review, if applicable.
For a live example, you can check out our PrestaShop Review.
We charge $549 for a full review. Once payment is received, the review will be published within 3-4 weeks.
An audit involves a full review, but comes with some valuable extras, transforming into an affordable form of quality assurance.
On top of the product review, you will also receive specific notes and suggestions on how to realistically improve your product.
Also, instead of the review being published immediately after completion, we present it to you privately, along with the notes and suggestions. We then allow you and your team 90 days to correct any flaws or apply any improvements.
Those specific areas can then be re-assessed and updated within the Audit if necessary. Then, you may decide to allow us to publish just the review, or, you may choose to keep the Audit for yourself as a confidential quality assurance document.
We charge $749 for an Audit. Once payment is received, we will present the Audit to you within 3-4 weeks.
Sponsored articles are articles written either by you, the vendor, or by CMS Critic, under your instructions and guidance.
The article is then published on CMS Critic, with the aim of highlighting the benefits of your product.
As the vendor, you can be as hands-on (or as hands-off) as you wish. Our experienced writers are comfortable with following concise guidelines, and are equally able to come up with article ideas by themselves, if you so wish.
You can also request that we present the article to you privately for approval, before anything is published.
We charge $249 per vendor-written sponsored article, and $299 for article written by CMS Critic.
CMS Critic has numerous banner positions on offer:
- Header Leaderboard – $749 Per Month: Appears next to the CMS Critic logo, across the entire website.
- Sidebar Banners – $349 Per Month: Appears on the homepage, category pages, and directory pages.
- Site-wide Sidebar Banners – $549 Per Month: Appears on the homepage, category pages, directory pages, and all articles.
- Footer Banner – $249 Per Month: Appears across the entire website.
Social Media Promotion:
CMS Critic has a broad following on Facebook (650+ fans) and Twitter (15,000+ followers). We also have a mailing list with over 7,500 subscribers.
Vendors can make use of our reach to drive traffic to their website, announce news, and so forth.
- Facebook & Twitter Post – $49: You can write the content, include an image, and set a specific posting time.
- Newsletter Banner – $199: You can submit a banner to be inserted at the top of our weekly newsletter.
Lead Generation Popup
Perhaps the most efficient way to reach our readers, is through a popup. You can design your own popup using our third-party tool, and then choose on what pages it appears on, and on what days.
- Weekday Popup – $79 Per Day: Appears on the homepage, the relevant category page, and the relevant directory pages.
- Site-wide Weekday Popup – $99 Per Day: Appears on the homepage, the relevant category page, relevant directory pages, and all articles.
- Weekend Popup – $79 per day: Appears on the homepage, the relevant category page, and the relevant directory pages.
- Site-wide Weekend Popup – $99 per day: Appears on the homepage, the relevant category page, relevant directory pages, and all articles.
Interested in one of our packages? Contact us.