We offer banner advertising within content and in numerous places throughout the site. In addition, we offer the following options:
Want to see your product listed on the homepage and within other featured product areas? We offer this service on a monthly basis. Use the form below to get more information.
Banner Advertising and In Article Ads:
We offer plenty of options, reach out using the form below to get more information on pricing.
CMS Critic reviews are renowned for their meticulous detail and unbiased angle. We review most types of software, reach out to us if you want us to review yours.
The review encompasses the vendor website, the set up process (if cloud-based), and all major product features. Pricing and support options are also discussed within the review, if applicable.
We charge a flat rate for product reviews. Once payment is received, the review will be published within 3-4 weeks. Note that we do not allow vendors to preview the review prior to publication nor are we biased, therefore please prepare to see an honest review prior to reaching out.
Sponsored articles are articles written either by you, the vendor, or by CMS Critic, under your instructions and guidance.
The article is then published on CMS Critic, with the aim of highlighting the benefits of your product.
As the vendor, you can be as hands-on (or as hands-off) as you wish. Our experienced writers are comfortable with following concise guidelines, and are equally able to come up with article ideas by themselves, if you so wish.
You can also request that we present the article to you privately for approval, before anything is published.
We charge a fixed rate per vendor-written sponsored article, and slightly more for article written by CMS Critic.
Social Media Promotion:
CMS Critic has a broad following on Facebook (650+ fans) and Twitter (15,000+ followers). We also have a mailing list with over 7,500 subscribers.
Vendors can make use of our reach to drive traffic to their website, announce news, and so forth.
- Facebook & Twitter Post: You can write the content, include an image, and set a specific posting time.
- Newsletter Banner : You can submit a banner to be inserted at the top of our weekly newsletter.
Lead Generation Popup
Perhaps the most efficient way to reach our readers, is through a popup. You can design your own popup using our third-party tool, and then choose on what pages it appears on, and on what days.
- Weekday Popup: Appears on the homepage, the relevant category page, and the relevant directory pages.
- Site-wide Weekday Popup: Appears on the homepage, the relevant category page, relevant directory pages, and all articles.
- Weekend Popup: Appears on the homepage, the relevant category page, and the relevant directory pages.
- Site-wide Weekend Popup: Appears on the homepage, the relevant category page, relevant directory pages, and all articles.
We also offer numerous other methods of advertising, feel free to reach out via the form below: