Thank you for your interest in submitting news to CMS Critic. We accept headlines and user submitted editorials and reviews. We reserve the right to publish (or not publish) anything that is submitted and to edit and remove links as necessary.
Guidelines for submissions:
- No more than three links within the article.
- Images are welcome and will be resized accordingly.
- Minimum word count of 250 applies.
- We will remove all self promoting statements (ie: “Vendor_Name, gratuitous statement here, today announced…” will be reworded to “Vendor_Name today announced”).
We do accept:
- Well written product reviews.
- Editorials if applicable to our audience.
- News and Headline submissions.
We do NOT accept:
- Customer success stories (sorry!).
- Submissions in languages other than English.
- Posts about new hires (unless it’s a CEO, CTO, etc.)
Please send all submissions to CMS Critic News to be considered for publishing.