In case you are wondering why I haven't written on my own site in a while, it's because I've been incredibly busy traveling and visiting CMS and eCommerce vendors across the globe. As you know, we've already met with over a dozen vendors in North America and Europe alone and I'm now working on visiting a few more in the US region.
Featured CMS Products:
- Weebly 15 LIKESWeebly makes it surprisingly easy to build a high-quality website, blog or online store. With powerful eCommerce features and popular mobile apps for iPhone and Android, Weebly has helped over 20 million entrepreneurs and small business owners bring their best ideas to life.
- DNN Evoq Content 7.1.0 .NET 21 LIKESDNN Evoq™ Content, formerly known as DotNetNuke® Professional Edition, is a business solution that helps bring your website to life with captivating content and engaging interactions. Users can add and edit content through a standard browser with no IT support.
- MotoCMS 3.0 10 LIKESMotoCMS 3.0 is a WYSIWYG website builder that's super fast, sleek and easy to use. The new 3.0 version of MotoCMS makes it possible to create responsive websites that look great on all devices, be it a desktop or mobile.
- dotCMS 3.2 Java 15 LIKESDotCMS is the developer friendly CMS. With dotCMS it’s easy to deliver compelling and dynamic user experiences on the web, no matter the device, the platform or the channel you’re targeting. Best of all, you can build, manage, and maintain it all in one easy-to-use system.
- Evoq Engage 8 .NET 28 LIKESEvoq Engage, formerly known as Evoq Social, is a customer engagement platform that includes CMS capabilities. Evoq Engage includes DNN's CMS, Evoq Content and adds numerous features to keep visitors engaged: discussions, ideas, blogs and answers, along with advocate marketing and gaming mechanics.
- LightCMS 27 LIKESLightCMS is a website system wich allows you to have a website ready in just a few clicks. It uses standardized code, a vast array of tools which fit right into their suite such as eCommerce, Blogs, Statistics, etc., and all the capabilities are enabled on the free plan.
- Zesty Satellites™ and Zesty EcoSystems™ Versionless SaaS Platform Other 5 LIKESZesty is a modern SaaS platform that empowers businesses to build intricate and optimized web properties quickly, easily, and collaboratively.
- Ingeniux 8 .NET 5 LIKESIngeniux CMS is the only web experience management platform built for the cloud. Featuring SaaS and OnPremise delivery options, an enterprise NoSQL database, and modern MVC, Razor template engine – Ingeniux is the future of Web CMS.
- Jahia Digital Factory 7.0.0 Java 55 LIKESThe leading open source java CMS. Power and autonomy to the Digital workers! Built on state-of-the-art open-source standards, Jahia Digital Factory is powerful, flexible, extensible and easy-to-use.
- Wix 14 LIKESWix.com is a leading cloud-based web development platform with over 52 million registered users worldwide. Wix offers all its design capabilities: templates, mobile, etc…for free.
Latest CMS News & Articles:
LightCMS is a constantly improving platform, geared towards small to medium sized businesses looking for a feature rich website builder. With this latest update, the LightCMS team has enhanced the eCommerce experience, with an updated checkout process and store users, to go alongside recently introduced profile pages. Read More →
In recent months, Shopify has united eCommerce with Facebook and Pinterest, expanding the reach of its worldwide base of sellers. Now, Shopify merchants can sell their products on Twitter, too. Read More →
Weebly is one of the most popular website builders on the market, and they've just unveiled the third generation of their platform. It's called Weebly Carbon, and it's being honored with a total Weebly re-launch. Read More →
Writer Crate is a monthly crate of quality items for Writers, Bloggers, Poets and Wordsmiths of all kinds. Founded by none other than myself, I thought I'd take the time to share my latest venture with the CMS Critic community, seeing as much of our audience is made up of content marketers and publishers. Read More →
Boonex Dolphin.Pro has been updated with a flurry of features, and it's looking as sleek as ever on all fronts. Considered to be one of the leading products in the social networking space, Boonex Dolphin is packed out with lots of different features to help users build online communities. Read More →
Shipping to US-based customers is now faster and cheaper with Shopify, thanks to the platform's newly launched USPS postage label printing feature. Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms in the world, serving merchants across the globe. Read More →
The 2015 CMS Awards have well and truly arrived, and the nominations stage is underway. Initially launched by Mike Johnston in 2012, The CMS Awards were introduced to give the CMS Critic community a chance to vote for their favorite products, and to give CMS vendors an opportunity to shine. Read More →