Even as we move through 2015, it’s safe to say that the need for quick, pretty and professional websites is only increasing. Read More →
Featured CMS Products:
- MotoCMS 3.0 9 LIKESMotoCMS 3.0 is a hosted WYSIWYG website builder that's super fast, sleek and easy to use. The new 3.0 version of MotoCMS makes it possible to create responsive websites that look great on all devices, be it a desktop or mobile.
- Evoq Engage 8 .NET 28 LIKESEvoq Engage, formerly known as Evoq Social, is a customer engagement platform that includes CMS capabilities. Evoq Engage includes DNN's CMS, Evoq Content and adds numerous features to keep visitors engaged: discussions, ideas, blogs and answers, along with advocate marketing and gaming mechanics.
- Weebly 15 LIKESWeebly makes it surprisingly easy to build a high-quality website, blog or online store. With powerful eCommerce features and popular mobile apps for iPhone and Android, Weebly has helped over 20 million entrepreneurs and small business owners bring their best ideas to life.
- Jahia Digital Factory 7.0.0 Java 39 LIKESThe leading open source java CMS. Power and autonomy to the Digital workers! Built on state-of-the-art open-source standards, Jahia Digital Factory is powerful, flexible, extensible and easy-to-use.
- LightCMS 24 LIKESLightCMS is a website system wich allows you to have a website ready in just a few clicks. It uses standardized code, a vast array of tools which fit right into their suite such as eCommerce, Blogs, Statistics, etc., and all the capabilities are enabled on the free plan.
- Wix 14 LIKESWix.com is a leading cloud-based web development platform with over 52 million registered users worldwide. Wix offers all its design capabilities: templates, mobile, etc…for free.
- dotCMS 3.2 Java 15 LIKESDotCMS is the developer friendly CMS. With dotCMS it’s easy to deliver compelling and dynamic user experiences on the web, no matter the device, the platform or the channel you’re targeting. Best of all, you can build, manage, and maintain it all in one easy-to-use system.
- Ingeniux 8 .NET 5 LIKESIngeniux CMS is the only web experience management platform built for the cloud. Featuring SaaS and OnPremise delivery options, an enterprise NoSQL database, and modern MVC, Razor template engine – Ingeniux is the future of Web CMS.
- DNN Evoq Content 7.1.0 .NET 21 LIKESDNN Evoq™ Content, formerly known as DotNetNuke® Professional Edition, is a business solution that helps bring your website to life with captivating content and engaging interactions. Users can add and edit content through a standard browser with no IT support.
- Zesty Satellites™ and Zesty EcoSystems™ Versionless SaaS Platform Other 3 LIKESZesty is a modern SaaS platform that empowers businesses to build intricate and optimized web properties quickly, easily, and collaboratively.
Latest CMS News & Articles:
LightCMS, the winner of the 2014 People's Choice Award for Best Cloud CMS for SMB, is back with some new updates. The powerful website builder was chosen for coverage on Website Builders Critic, and continues to improve on a regular basis. Read More →
MotoCMS 3.0 was only released a few weeks ago, but now there's a new update in town. Capable of producing crisp-looking responsiove webites, MotoCMS is a platform that's fast, sleek and heading in an interesting direction. CMS Critic has a review of MotoCMS on the way, so do keep your eyes peeled. Read More →
Producing premium content is one thing, but maximizing its performance potential is whole other ball game. As you’ve carefully planned out the content marketing strategy for your company, you’ve likely got your content management system (CMS) up and running. While your CMS has been effective for your business thus far, it could yield even greater benefits when it is integrated with the right MAS. Read More →
The Joomla development team is forever tweaking and adjusting for a better user experience. Among the improvements to Joomla's recent 3.4 release are front-end module editing, extension beta testing, decoupled com_weblinks, and composer integration. They've also has cleaned up their reCAPTCHA, making it easier for us non-robots to navigate the web. The release of Joomla 3.4 brought a new development strategy to the table, with more frequent updates in shorter intervals. Read More →
What happens when your website is getting tons of traffic, but your bank balance is still stuck at the red lights? eCommerce happens, that’s what, and you’re already halfway there. Once you have decent traffic coming to your site, all you have to do next is convert it into viable income for your business. Read More →
Adobe have adjusted their Digital Publishing Suite with some new features aimed at making the lives of Marketers easier. This new version of the Adobe DPS is titled the "Adobe Digital Publishing Solution". Which, conviniently, also fits the acronym. Read More →
To complete our three-part interview series with PrestaShop's Director of Product Marketing Sabrina Marechal, we're looking towards the future of the now widely popular eCommerce solution. Read More →
SpeedWapp is a web based application which aims to simplify website creation by transforming code editing into an entirely interactive task. It’s a WYSIWYG website creation tool that can be used by web designers and developers (frontend and backend), as well as web entrepreneurs who can concretize their projects using customizable templates. Read More →