django CMS, the free and open source platform born out of Zurich, Switzerland, has unveiled its latest version. The content management system is used by the likes of NASA and L'Oreal, and they seem to have put quite a bit of effort into their latest update; django CMS 3.2. Read More →
Featured CMS Products:
- Jahia Digital Factory 7.0.0 Java 56 LIKESThe leading open source java CMS. Power and autonomy to the Digital workers! Built on state-of-the-art open-source standards, Jahia Digital Factory is powerful, flexible, extensible and easy-to-use.
- Weebly 17 LIKESWeebly makes it surprisingly easy to build a high-quality website, blog or online store. With powerful eCommerce features and popular mobile apps for iPhone and Android, Weebly has helped over 20 million entrepreneurs and small business owners bring their best ideas to life.
- Evoq Engage 8 .NET 28 LIKESEvoq Engage, formerly known as Evoq Social, is a customer engagement platform that includes CMS capabilities. Evoq Engage includes DNN's CMS, Evoq Content and adds numerous features to keep visitors engaged: discussions, ideas, blogs and answers, along with advocate marketing and gaming mechanics.
- LightCMS 29 LIKESLightCMS is a website system wich allows you to have a website ready in just a few clicks. It uses standardized code, a vast array of tools which fit right into their suite such as eCommerce, Blogs, Statistics, etc., and all the capabilities are enabled on the free plan.
- Ingeniux 8 .NET 6 LIKESIngeniux CMS is the only web experience management platform built for the cloud. Featuring SaaS and OnPremise delivery options, an enterprise NoSQL database, and modern MVC, Razor template engine – Ingeniux is the future of Web CMS.
- Wix 14 LIKESWix.com is a leading cloud-based web development platform with over 52 million registered users worldwide. Wix offers all its design capabilities: templates, mobile, etc…for free.
- DNN Evoq Content 7.1.0 .NET 21 LIKESDNN Evoq™ Content, formerly known as DotNetNuke® Professional Edition, is a business solution that helps bring your website to life with captivating content and engaging interactions. Users can add and edit content through a standard browser with no IT support.
- Zesty Satellites™ and Zesty EcoSystems™ Versionless SaaS Platform Other 5 LIKESZesty is a modern SaaS platform that empowers businesses to build intricate and optimized web properties quickly, easily, and collaboratively.
- MotoCMS 3.0 13 LIKESMotoCMS 3.0 is a WYSIWYG website builder that's super fast, sleek and easy to use. The new 3.0 version of MotoCMS makes it possible to create responsive websites that look great on all devices, be it a desktop or mobile.
- dotCMS 3.2 Java 15 LIKESDotCMS is the developer friendly CMS. With dotCMS it’s easy to deliver compelling and dynamic user experiences on the web, no matter the device, the platform or the channel you’re targeting. Best of all, you can build, manage, and maintain it all in one easy-to-use system.
Latest CMS News & Articles:
Last year, I published a review of PlushForums, a tastefully repackaged and remarketed commercial fork of Vanilla Forums. The forum platform has been on the market for over a year now, having been founded by the London-based Adrian Flitcroft back in 2014. Today, PlushForums remains geared towards startups and small businesses, despite boasting clients as big as Penn State University and Google. Read More →
Instapage is a popular landing page builder that allows you to design and publish landing pages for your product or service. The platform, which starts from $29 per month, makes use of a drag-and-drop interface, and integrates with over twenty marketing tools and CRMs, including Mailchimp, InfusionSoft and Salesforce. Read More →
The progress continues for The People's Choice CMS Awards 2015, with the voting stage now well and truly underway. In fact, 500 votes were cast in the very first hour of the polls being open. Read More →
Your analytics platform is your personal website assistant. It will tell you what’s working, what's broken, and in some cases, what your next move should be. And yet, many businesses fail to utilize their analytics system to its true potential, simply because they don't know how (or where) to read the data that it churns out. Read More →
After looking at the some of the core features of Ingeniux, its standing as a SaaS solution, and its positioning as an ASP.NET CMS, it’s time to wrap up this featured week with a focus on the platform’s digital asset management capabilities. Read More →
Not all ASP.NET platforms are designed equal. There are four key differentiators that set them apart, in ways which fundamentally change how the end user can interact with the CMS in question. Here’s an overview of those four points, adopted from the works and opinions of Ingeniux, an enterprise-grade ASP.NET MVC based platform. Read More →
We’ve already explored Ingeniux as a web experience management, content management and social collaboration solution. Now though, it’s time to look at the platform’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) positioning. Read More →
NoSQL is a disruptive new “big data” database technology that was built by social media giant Facebook and other big Internet companies such as Google, LinkedIn and Amazon. Now, it’s coming to enterprise and media websites and changing how content is managed and delivered on the web. Read More →
To kick off another featured week, we’re taking a good look at an enterprise-level platform that’s well acquainted with web experience management, content management, portals, intranets, extranets and more. Read More →