This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
Zikula's Content page editing module has been updated to version 4.1.0, bringing about a number of fixes and improvements.
Zikula is a free and open source web application framework released under the GNU General Public License. It can be used to develop robust, interactive and customizable websites, portals and web based applications.
This new Zikula Content module release is targeted for the latest Zikula Core 1.3.7. It comes bearing a range of bug fixes, several code tweaks, UI improvements, and works with together with Scribite 5. Since it is now fully hook based it should also work with Scribite4.
Zikula's content module is one of the platform's most vital content creation arms, and so this news like likely impact a vast majority of Zikula users.
Here's a quick overview of what's new and improved:
- Fully hook based, so the module will work far smoother with Scribite (fully tested with Scribite 5)
- Bug fixes on several points; Search fixed, drag-and-drop fixed, upgrading from 3 should work better now, subfolder install fixed, category selection improvements, ToC fixes
- You can enable/disable content item on the fly with Ajax in edit page
- The edit page icon can be placed on top or below page
- Graphical trail for breadcrumbs
- Page title option accessible via header plugin
- You can now insert blocks with the drop-down list
- Translating HTML is now easier
- HTML plugin cleaned up from legacy
- Extra free field per page to be used as you wish
- Extra plugin styles added
Also, be sure to check out Zikula via our CMS Directory.