Workbooks, the UK-based leading CRM vendor, today announces the launch of its new events module. The module helps mid-market organisations create and publish an event online, manage the registration process from start to finish and ensure a smooth on-the-day management.
Your events, managed
The events module extends Workbooks capabilities to managing events of all types – from stand-alone training courses and seminars to multi-stream conferences – helping marketers provide a seamless experience for their prospects and customers.
The new module builds on the functionality of the existing Workbooks campaign record and event management web portal. It brings efficiency gains to every aspect of event management, from audience segmentation and event promotion to managing attendees – paying or not – and speakers. And all from a single, fully integrated platform.
The new module is the latest in a series of fresh features to be added to Workbooks' cloud-based CRM applications over the past year, including marketing automation, web analytics, contact information-gathering and integration with Zapier, which allows customers to link their CRM with over 750 apps such as Xero and Wufoo.
Workbooks is developing fast and is increasingly seen by mid-market organisations as the automatic choice of CRM provider.From planning to ticket printing
Every aspect of event management is covered by the new module:
– Create event – with the option of allocating products, which can be individual items, such as a ticket, or a bundle of products, such as a table for 10 people at a dinner;
– Create individual sessions within the event;
– Manage delegate status;
– Manage all communication to the target audience and delegates, whatever their preferred communication channel;
– Manage orders and invoices and track payment, as well as manage international tax rules (for VAT etc.);
– Website integration – publish events on the website, with the option to purchase tickets or any other event-related product; and
– Print tickets for the event.
Workbooks CEO John Cheney said: “This new addition to our suite of CRM applications streamlines every aspect of event management and it's highly configurable so our customers can adapt it to suit their specific needs.”
“The new module offers a great alternative to RegOnline or Eventbrite with the added advantage of being part of a fully integrated CRM solution, with all the benefits this brings in the areas of efficiency, insights, reporting and communication. No need for re-keying information, transferring data from one system to another. Everything is available at your fingertips in one platform: Workbooks.”
“We think it's a game-changer for SMEs and growing businesses looking to maximise their return on investment for events.”
The events module is available to Workbooks users from Spring 2018.