This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
WooCommerce iOS is what they're calling it, and it's designed to let you see detailed product information, customer orders, specific order details, and a range of statistical data illustrating your store's sales performance – all from your iOS device. Plus, it looks pretty snazzy.
To get started, all you need to do is download the app from the App Store, connect your WooCommerce store by logging in, and watch as your orders and products are automatically imported and synced.
Your Store in Your Pocket
Here's a quick breakdown of what you can expect from WooCommerce iOS:
- See your total revenue, number of new orders/customers, and top sellers
- Get insight into trends by checking your numbers for Today, the last 7 days, or the current month
- Get a quick count of your open orders (processing/pending/held)
- Quickly see a list of all orders with customer name, order number, status, and date
- Scroll through orders and easily search them by customer name
- See the summary for an order, with customer info, order status, products, and payment/shipping details
- View order notes to help you see the history for an order
- For registered customers, you can see previous orders and their lifetime order total
- See a complete list of all your products with name and thumbnail
- Quickly search your products by name
- See full product details including inventory and variations
- Add up to 4 separate WooCommerce stores
- Easily switch between your stores using the side menu
- Delete shops you're no longer using
WooThemes have also revealed details about what's to come for their new app. They plan to release updates pertaining to; editing & managing orders, individual customer views, Push Notifications for new orders, and more.
You can download the WooCommerce iOS from the App Store for $4.99.
To learn more about WooCommerce, check out the WooCommerce section on the WooThemes website.