So, let's take a look at what's new with Weebly.
Start Selling with Weebly
From today onwards, Weebly users can enjoy the ability to build high-quality shopping experiences.
According to Weebly, their developers have studied the most successful online retailers and combined the simplicity of drag & drop site creation with powerful selling features to make it easy and affordable to start selling products online.
So if you're looking to start start selling online, Weebly now gives you everything you need to get going.
Here are just some of the features on offer:
- Integrated Shopping Cart
- Mobile Store and Checkout
- Coupon Codes
- Digital Goods
- Flexible Product Options (for sizes, colors, etc.)
- Order Tracking and History
- New iPhone and Android Apps to Manage Your Store
- Accept Credit Cards (with Stripe, Authorize.net or PayPal)
- Amazing New Product Search
- Inventory Tracking
- Shipping & Tax Calculations
- Checkout On Your Own Domain (instead of checkout.weebly.com, SSL, PCI Compliant)
The full list of features, along with an ecommerce introductory video, can be seen right here.
Safety First with Weebly's SSL
SSL certificates ensure that visitors can navigate your website over a secured 128-bit encrypted connection, displaying a universally-recognised padlock in the address bar.
If you'll be using Weebly's Ecommerce features, the SSL certificate enables customers to checkout directly on your domain, instead of being re-directed to Weebly's standard payment gateway. Best of all, Weebly take care of all the setup for you so it's incredibly easy to add an SSL certificate to your site.