After showcasing three release candidates during the last weeks the developer team is proud to present the final and stable release. In WebsiteBaker 2.8.1 several minor bugs have been fixed and some modules have been updated to new versions.
Here’s an overview about some changes:
- updated and optimized backend template
- preparation for multilingual websites
- updated FCKeditor to version 2.6.5
- updated jQuery framework to version 1.4.1 (you can find version 1.3.2 still within the installation files)
- updated YUI framework to version 2.80r4
- updated EditArea to version 0.8.2
- updated droplet module to version 1.0.2
- updated news module to version 3.5
In addition to a full installion of WebsiteBaker 2.8.1 upgrades are possible from
WebsiteBaker 2.7.0 or later.
Website Baker Org e.V. also released the new official homepage. From now on you can find all information about the cms refreshed and new structured on www.websitebaker2.org.
With the new homepage WebsiteBaker gets a modern face not only for better presenting itself, but also for providing the visitors a well arranged impression about its performance and features. Now you get all opportunities of WebsiteBaker, all available add-ons and
templates plus miscellaneous guides with only a few clicks.