Umbraco has a new release out with version 7.1.1. Most of the changes involve a slew of bug fixes but there are also some improvements made in this release such as:
- The ability to see where compositions are used.
- The dictionary tree has been revamped and its functionality has now been converted to Angular.
- Administrators can now create multilingual tours for users.
- Checkboxes on content items are now nice looking toggle buttons
- Hovering over the document type name in the Info tab shows the alias of the document type
- The saving animation on the Save & Publish button now works every time
- When you can’t upload a media item, the upload button is disabled
- When you have an event handler cancelling an Unpublish event, the notification now gets shown to the editor
- The menu items for content in the recycle bin now don’t show unnecessary buttons any more