TYPOlight version 2.8.2 is available. The maintenance release updates TinyMCE, TCPDF and MooTools More to their latest versions and includes a couple of new callbacks and hooks. It also fixes a potential request forgery vulnerability in the back end, therefore it is recommended to update.
The following plugins have been updated:
- TinyMCE to version 3.3.2
- TCPDF to version 4.9.011
- MooTools More to version 18.104.22.168
The following DCA callbacks and hooks have been added:
- oncut_callback: Calls a custom function when a record is moved.
- oncopy_callback: Calls a custom function when a record is duplicated.
- addComment hook: Is executed when a comment is added.
- loadDataContainer hook: Is executed when a Data Container Array is loaded.
Important bug fixes
The following issues have been fixed (for a complete list, please refer to the ticket system):
- The PDF export function partially generated wrong links.
- The custom navigation module was not displayed in certain situations.
- The Config class incorrectly treated certain text values as numbers.
- The news and event modules did not override the page meta description.
- Regular users could not move multiple content elements at once.
- The newsletter module did not embed all images in the newsletter.
Find out what has been done
Download the release at sourceforge.net.