The development team at SilverStripe have two new releases to announce. Released on the 1st of this month, versions 2.4.5 and 2.3.11 promise to include a number of fixes to the popular content management system.
Fixes in 2.4.5
- Fixed issue in CMS where rolling back to an earlier revision of a page would produce an error (fixed in 2.3.11 as well).
- Fixed issue where posting a page comment could post to the wrong page.
- Fixed issue where documents and images with uppercase extensions were not accessible.
- Fixed issue with "RandomGenerator" causing an error with some restrictive shared hosting environments.
Find out more in the changelogs for 2.4.5.
2.3.11, which is an older version that is still maintained has also seen an update for those customers who still run it. The primary change in this version was:
- Fixed issue in CMS where rolling back to an earlier revision of a page would produce an error.