The Tiki Community is proud to announce the immediate availability of Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware 6.1.
This update includes over 250 code changes by nearly 20 Tiki Community members. Although these updates are primarily fixes and improvements to existing features, there are several new items that Tiki administrators will be happy to see, including:
- Continued upgrades for WYSIWYG editing
- Default toolbars include a new button to easily select a file (after file upload, if needed), and it's name and link are added to the textarea of that wiki page, forum, blog, etc.
- A new admin panel for Clipperz online password management
- Improvements to CSS inclusion for newsletters
- Many translation updates (from Tiki's interactive translation feature)
- New and improved plugins for third-party media (such as Vimeo, Blip.tv, and YouTube) and generic buttons.
- Updated plugin interface
- New module: Tracker help
- Export or show a wiki page in text-only format (useful to be used with Pretty Trackers)
- Static text fields in Trackers can be sent with wiki-parsed text in notification emails.
- and more!
See the Release Notes ([http://tiki.org/ReleaseNotes+6.1]) and the Tiki6 document ([http://doc.tiki.org/tiki6]) for complete details on this release. All Tiki administrators are encouraged to upgrade to this latest release. You can download Tiki 6.1 from [http://tiki.org/download].
Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware is a full-featured, web-based, multilingual (35+ languages), tightly integrated, all-in-one Wiki+CMS+Groupware, Free Source Software (GNU/LGPL), using PHP, MySQL, Zend Framework, jQuery and Smarty. Actively developed by a very large international community, Tiki can be used to create all kinds of Web applications, sites, portals, knowledge bases, intranets, and extranets. Tiki is managed by the Tiki Software Community Association. For more information, visit http://tiki.org.
I'm a tech geek that began CMS Critic in 2008 to help focus on the Content Management Industry. Since that time, the industry has changed and this site has changed with it. Here you'll find my personal musings, rants and raves, reviews and more on all sorts of topics.