No. It's not just a "figma" of your imagination. Adobe has agreed to spend $20 billion – that's billion, with a "b" – to buy Figma, the popular web-based collaboration and UI design platform. We'll give you a minute to pick your jaw up off the ground. Adobe said it expects the transaction to close sometime in 2023. That said, the deal has not yet been approved by Figma... Read More →
- CMS Monthly Recap: MACH Alliance Announces New Enabler Category, Glassbox and Optimizely Partner, Gutenberg Updates and More
- Introducing the Winners of the 2021 CMS Critic's Choice Awards
- Oscar Who? We're Celebrating the Winners of the 2021 CMS Critic People’s Choice Awards
- Will this be the year where CMS is finally about managing content?
- MACH Alliance Releases Study on Adoption of MACH Technologies by Tech Leaders: Q&A with Sonja Keerl
Get the latest on CMS
Sign up for news and alerts from across the digital experience stack