This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
SpringCM® today announced the latest release of its award-winning cloud enterprise content management platform. This latest release, featuring new dynamic case management capabilities, helps SpringCM customers deliver more consistent execution, enhance team productivity and increase management visibility of key business processes.
The new release of the SpringCM platform makes it easy and affordable to quickly and securely organize teams, tasks and content by using a simple but powerful checklist metaphor to drive such applications as new account openings, vendor on-boarding and audits. In addition, the new release helps executives and mobile workers perform their jobs more efficiently with new mobile support for iPad that not only leverages an intuitive-gesture interface, but also gives access to powerful cloud capabilities such as full-text search of corporate-content repositories.
As organizations increasingly look to address the gaps left by standard ERP and CRM applications, industry analysts note that these organizations see the need to provide more consistency, visibility and decision-making for knowledge workers. Traditional ECM and BPM approaches are described as too complex and expensive to meet the ease-of-use and responsiveness needed for knowledge workers who accomplish a variety of tasks with fewer and fewer resources while possessing unique organizational knowledge that can’t be explicitly mapped in workflows or business rules.
“With SpringCM we’ve been able to apply lean concepts to dramatically improve productivity and quality in our student-loan application processing,” noted Joel Weber, CIO of Weber & Associates. “With results to date of over 25% reduction in processing time, a 90% reduction in overtime and a 50% reduction in quality-control hours with the same quality, we’ve seen the impact dynamic case management can have.”
Highlights of the Latest Release:
- Enhances quality-of-service and compliance with defined rules while giving knowledge workers the ability to make decisions within guidelines
- Provides a 360° status view to all case participants to improve team and customer communication
- Increases team and process productivity
- Improves business agility with faster responsiveness to objectives and process changes
- Enables more effective internal collaboration on cases
- Improves communication with customers and other service requesters
- Requires minimal IT resources with no need for expensive consultants to implement and adapt to changing business needs
These new features for dynamic case management build on existing SpringCM cloud content management platform features:
- Intelligent and versatile on-ramps to capture content through email, fax, OCR, and e-forms to automate delivering content to the right case
- Integration to collect content from multiple repositories and enterprise systems such as salesforce.com, SAP and SharePoint to bring all needed case content to one workspace for case workers
- An easy-to-manage cloud content repository that provides a single place to manage and share case forms, scanned documents, faxes, photos and emails
- Secure and reliable SAS 70 Type II service delivery
Daniel Dosen, vice president of product management, SpringCM, added, “There’s a big gap in serving the market between rigid ERP workflows that don’t understand content and cumbersome on-premise ECM. In this era of consumerization of IT, the cloud gives us a way to not only to deliver an agile solution for customers, but also to engage with customers and partners in real time on how to best meet the needs of knowledge workers for ease-of-use and productivity. Mobility support with the iPad extends our value even further to help customers put their content to work wherever they need.”
SpringCM is the recognized market leader in cloud enterprise content management. With delivery in days and at a fraction of the cost, organizations use SpringCM to streamline their inefficient document processes with customers, vendors, and remote operations. Organizations such as Dresser, BillingTree, ACS, and Cox are achieving payback in as little as 40 days in areas such as case management and claims processing, bids and proposals, contract management and invoice automation. With SpringCM customers avoid the expense, complexity, and risks of traditional ECM software. For further information, please visit www.springcm.com.