The popular community-building CMS boasts a range of features, apps and themes. Users can choose between a could-hosted version and a self-hosted version, with prices differing between the two.
With this update, SocialEngine have bolstered their anti-spam defenses and fixed numerous bugs around the software. SocialEngine's last update included the introduction of HTML5 video compatibility.
- Added some reliable anti-spamming techniques; you will be able to enable them from Admin > Settings > Spam & Banning Tools.
- Fixed bug with Re-Captcha when SSL is enabled
- Corrected order of forum posts added by Ning Importer.
- Fixed bug with adding link to a wall post where image selector was not being displayed.
- Background Mailer Task will run better now and not hang.
- Fixed bug where the respective profile field column in field search table was not getting deleted after the deletion of a profile field.
- Fixed social network mapping issue when multiple social networks are chosen during signup.
- Fixed bug with menu editor where any custom menu added to Member Edit Profile Navigation was redirecting to Browse Members page.
- Fixed an error showing in the log that would be generated when changing the order of photos in an album
- Fixed bug where bullets added via TinyMCE Editor were not being displayed in blogs.
- Fixed a bug in discussions under Events and Groups where page UI was getting affected in certain cases because of HTML tags not closing after truncation.
Furthermore, the SocialEngine team has updated Photo Albums, Blogs, Events, and Groups plugins to 4.8.6.
To download SocialEngine 4.8.6, visit the client area.