Webligo Developments, the makers of the popular social networking software, SocialEngine, have released their latest version. If you are unfamiliar with this product, you can learn more about it in our SocialEngine Review.
SocialEngine 4.1.8 is now available and brings with it a number of new features such as:
- New Pages in the Layout Editor – Over 35 pages now available for editing with the layout editor – enhancing the full content management system experience.
- Google Analytics ID Integration – Track your traffic. Easily integrate Google Analytics tracking code by just inputing your ID.
- Affiliate branding option – Earn back your SocialEngine product fees and more! Join our SocialEngine affiliate program and input your affiliate ID into a field.
- MaxCDN pull or rsync-based implementation of a custom CDN – Speed up your site! We've added StaticBaseUrl configuration parameters to allow static resources to be served and hosted by MaxCDN's pull zone or other CDN/file-hosting services.
- Viglink – Add an additional revenue source! To help increase our monetization offerings, we've partnered with Viglink – where if one of your users clicks through to a product or service and buys something, you earn a commission.
Here's a new video showcasing the layout editor:
To learn more, visit their website: http://www.socialengine.net/