This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
The release is available for immediate download in client accounts. In this Service Pack they have included a number of optimizations and fixes for the recently introduced Wiki module.
Other highlights of the release include:
– Add Anonymous Access property to Properties of Group Pages
– CacheDependency improvements
– RadControls for Asp.NET AJAX Q2 2009 SP1
– A lot of optimizations and bug fixes in all of the Wiki Controls
– Issue with deleteing temporary Polls images
– JS error when you change radio button for allowing comments in the blog settings
– The Pages with option “Show in navigation” set to “No” do not appear in the page Selector
– Space in the template name causes 404/resource cannot be found error
– Localization of Pages – wrong message appears when you select different language version from the dropdown
– Localization with an example query string “ta=:” breaks the language resolving
– Incorrect redirect with localization when language does not exist
– History tab – View window – images don't appear in “History View” window
– Localization issue when requesting a physical asp.net page
– The News Publication Time in the Admin section is different from the Public Control
– Site Menu control – Group page doesn't appear in Site menu when you change from normal page(no published) to group page
– Missing BreadCrumb separators
– Multiple image selectors on the same page in the backend are now working as expected
– Sorting by custom meta field in Library public controls is now working
Read more about Sitefinity ASP.NET CMS v3.7 SP1 in the community forums.