The Sitefinity team is happy to announce the release of Sitefinity ASP.NET CMS v3.7 SP1.
The release is available for immediate download in client accounts. In this Service Pack they have included a number of optimizations and fixes for the recently introduced Wiki module.
Other highlights of the release include:
– Add Anonymous Access property to Properties of Group Pages
– CacheDependency improvements
– RadControls for Asp.NET AJAX Q2 2009 SP1
– A lot of optimizations and bug fixes in all of the Wiki Controls
– Issue with deleteing temporary Polls images
– JS error when you change radio button for allowing comments in the blog settings
– The Pages with option “Show in navigation” set to “No” do not appear in the page Selector
– Space in the template name causes 404/resource cannot be found error
– Localization of Pages – wrong message appears when you select different language version from the dropdown
– Localization with an example query string “ta=:” breaks the language resolving
– Incorrect redirect with localization when language does not exist
– History tab – View window – images don't appear in “History View” window
– Localization issue when requesting a physical asp.net page
– The News Publication Time in the Admin section is different from the Public Control
– Site Menu control – Group page doesn't appear in Site menu when you change from normal page(no published) to group page
– Missing BreadCrumb separators
– Multiple image selectors on the same page in the backend are now working as expected
– Sorting by custom meta field in Library public controls is now working
Read more about Sitefinity ASP.NET CMS v3.7 SP1 in the community forums.