Some of the new changes include:
- ModelAdmin: a mechanism for easily creating administration UIs for any data set that you can dream up.
- Out of the box RESTful and SOAP APIs for your site’s content and data.
- An upgrade to TinyMCE 3.2 to provide much improved content editing. For example, the editor now has a built-in spell-checker.
- Hundreds of automated tests to help keep the product stable as we work on it.
- Better security settings for deciding who can view and edit pages on your site.
- Improvements to internationalisation of the CMS.
We look forward to the stable release.