Today, SDL launched a unified suite of offerings to help marketers create and deliver seamless customer experiences across all channels, devices, regions and languages.
For a number of years, SDL have provided innovative software and service solutions via web content management, analytics, social intelligence, campaign management and translation services. Today, over 1,500 organizations, including 42 of the top 50 global brands, rely on SDL to deliver locally relevant customer experiences throughout the customer journey.
The SDL Customer Experience Cloud™ has been introduced in order to make it easier to deliver data-driven experiences at each point of the buying journey, regardless of location or device.
Any Language, Any Context, Anywhere
Regarding the launch of the SDL Customer Experience Cloud™, Mark Terauchi – general manager at the Corporate Brand Office at Fujitsu, had this to say:
“With thousands of customers all over the world, it’s especially important to have technology that allows us to engage with our user base in real time, in any language and context, from anywhere. We believe SDL can provide us with the ability to deliver a comprehensive customer experience, and the new releases from SDL will help us to advance our customer strategy more effectively.”
Additionally, Mark Lancaster – the CEO of SDL, also commented:
“We are in a new age of customer marketing where the journey and post-sale behavior can glean insights for brands to make smarter decisions about how they build relationships. This Customer Experience Cloud packs all the critical elements of customer experience management into one accessible suite and delivers on our vision that every marketer can meet the expectations of their global customer base and remain connected and responsive throughout the entire buyer journey.”
Everything in the Cloud
Based on customer demand, SDL has spent the last several years integrating its Customer Experience Management products to work together and to deliver the entire solution in the cloud.
Highlights of this new release include:
- A single intuitive user interface across all SDL’s CXM products that has been significantly enhanced to provide a seamless marketing user experience that is modern, easy to use and easy to deploy.
- SaaS delivery model for all SDL products, available now, with continuous enhancements quarterly throughout 2014.
- Industry-first, integrated CXM Suite which enable marketers to create engaging, personalized and contextual customer experiences leveraging real-time data to drive better marketing decisions.
- SDL Social is the only social intelligence solution with real-time analysis of social data and conversations across all social channels to effectively predict buying and brand advocacy across the entire customer journey.
- The introduction of SDL Language Cloud, the industry’s first cloud translation solution offering both machine and human translation for radically simplified global translation – enabling marketers to engage customers in their preferred language across all interactions quickly and cost-effectively.
- SDL Web Content Management is the first to enable marketers to easily target and drive consistent, contextually relevant digital customer experiences across all channels and devices from a single, intuitive interface.
- SDL Marketing Campaign enables campaign testing, simulation, optimization and advanced segmentations – enabling customers to drive large-scale campaigns faster and more cost-effectively.
- SDL E-Commerce provides advanced digital merchandizing features, which give retailers precise control over campaign context and prioritization over the placement of product and offers across search, navigation and promotional activities.
- SDL Analytics provides real-time customer intelligence to understand, target and convert customers across the entire buyer journey.
- SDL Documentation enables seamless post sales customer support by providing easy access to online materials including manuals, support information and other important documentation.
To find out more about the newly launched SDL Customer Experience Cloud™, check out SDL’s official website .