Oxwall, the social network builder, has unveiled its latest version.
The free and open-source CMS is available to anybody who wishes to self host, while Wall.fm provides a hosted version of the platform.
After announcing a new focus on user interface and mobile experience, Oxwall has released a slew of new updates in the form of version 1.7.4. Here's what's new.
Alongside some platform improvements and bug fixes, here's what Oxwall users can expect to find when they update their software.
Forums & Photos:
- Advanced search added to Forums.
- Search results relevancy improved.
- “Filter by user” language key Added.
- Users can now edit/view personal photos when service “View photo” is not active.
Messages, NewsFeed & Social Sharing:
- Social services' management interface is now based on Ajax fixed issue with a Logged Out user showing as Online in Mobile Version
- Like and Delete buttons now work on Oxwall mobile version.
- Issue with Read messages showing as Unread fixed.
- Interface issues with Conversation Windows and Messages Page fixed.
- Issues with Status Update video upload fixed.
- Issue with an uploaded video not playing in mobile version now fixed.
To see those comments, and to find out more about Oxwall‘s plans, check out their blog announcement. The changelog can be found here.
Also, you can explore more of Oxwall via our CMS Directory.