This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
Here is a brief summary of the changes:
- Reimplemented the malicious image detection capabilities that were added to Movable Type 4.33 to protect asset management functions more consistently.
- Recreated an index on the comment_parent_id column in the mt_comment table. This index was incorrectly removed in a previous version of Movable Type 4.3x.
- Corrected a problem with user privilege changes implemented in Movable Type 4.33 that prevented a user from uploading a userpic (a picture of himself or herself) in some situations.
- Fixed a typographical error in the lib/MT/Summary/Proxy.pm Perl module in Movable Type 4.33 that resulted in “subroutine redefined” errors being reported in some circumstances.
- Fixed a problem with the internal search facility within the Movable Type 4 CMS that prevented more than 125 results matching the search criteria to be displayed.
- Fixed a problem with the internal search facility within the Movable Type 4 CMS that caused all “Regex Match” searches to return no matches.
- Fixed a problem in Movable Type 4.33 where searching for entries by date ranges returned incorrect results. This problem was most noticeable to users of the Blog Stats Dashboard Widget. It often displayed no activity for entries or comments regardless of actual activity.