MODX Revolution 2.6.2 has been released. This new patch release fixes a number of bugs and offers a few enhancements to the system.
Here’s a list of the changes in this release:
- Display context name and key in Context dropdown
- Only save properties modified from the default for an element in Property Sets
- Replace usages of each() to avoid deprecated warnings in PHP 7.2
- Prevent adding ./ to filepath when in root of a mediasource
- Fix error with getonline processor on systems with only_full_group_by sql_mode
- Prevent logging errors for comments or empty tags
- Fix typo preventing verbose CURL option from being set in modRest
- Prevent http headers from being overwritten in modRest
- Fix sending messages to wrong recipients in message/create processor
- Stop sending too much data on package install request
- Add events permission to Administrator policy on new installs
- Remove max width from the tree sidebar
- And more.
For a full list of changes, check out their announcement post.