This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
A new version of MODX Revolution has been released. MODX Revolution 2.2.11 includes a number of security fixes and aims to prevent change loss for those running the popular open source CMS.
This release includes two security fixes including one affecting the phpThumb library that ships with Revolution. In addition, it eliminates a bug that appeared in Google Chrome 32 and adds an alert notifying users to confirm navigation to prevent losing unsaved changes.
Here are the highlights of changes in the 2.2.11 release:
- Update phpThumb to 1.7.11-beta to close security vulnerability
- Prevent XSS on actionVar in header.tpl in the Manager
- Eliminate unwanted “confirm navigation” alerts in Chrome 32+
- Added intentional “confirm navigation” to prevent loss of unsaved changes
- Fix caching of manager menus. Until now, they may not have been ever cached