This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
The Revolution 2.0.2 release contains over 80 bugfixes or improvements. Here are the highlights:
- More optimizations to the Manager to improve usability and speed, including faster load times.
- Manager tree now remembers where you were on refresh so you don't have to keep clicking the tree.
- Improved Rich Text Editor support, especially in multi-context environments.
- Improvements Package Management so installing add-ons works correctly and smoothly in most environments.
- Improvements to image nails and nail caching in the MODx Browser.
- Template Variables using @bindings now work as they should.
- Added the ability to tab to the next editable field in System Settings (and other autosaving grids)
- Fixed issue where fields revert to original values after save