The popular open source CMS, MODx, has seen an update with the release of MODx Revolution 2.2.5. This update promises improved Media Source function, Caching enhancements and a handling to prevent blank pages occurring on some older hosting environments.
Here are the highlights of the 2.2.5 release:
- Media Source fixes with Elements and Static Elements
- Corrected Media Source errors with modParser->getElement()
- Corrected Media Source errors with static element paths
- Optimized cache refresh query, big boost for sites with large Contexts, on MySQL 5.1 or earlier as well as addition cache fixes.
- Added support for environments not supporting flock causing blank pages due to corrupted cache files
- Corrected various Resource editing bugs related to changing template
- ResourceGroup restricted TV’s losing value when edited by users w/o access
- Form Customization rules now applied when changing Template
- Changing Template no longer unsets Empty Cache for Resource
- For more details read the complete changelog
Interested? Check it out at MODx.com