This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
Support for the ColdFusion 9 Platform
To address immediate customer requirements, Systems Alliance has tested and certified SiteExecutive 4.1 on ColdFusion 9, released by Adobe in October 2009. ColdFusion 9 includes a number of enhancements which Systems Alliance will leverage in forthcoming versions of SiteExecutive, including:
· Microsoft Office file interoperability
· Microsoft Office SharePoint integration
· Built-in support for Java portlet standards: JSR 168 and JSR 286
Enhancing the Mobile Web User Experience
SiteExecutive includes several capabilities which make it easy to deliver mobile-friendly Websites, including the auto-detection of leading mobile devices, such as the iPhone and Blackberry. EP7 enhances this process to ensure support for Android-based devices (on February 16, 2010 Google announced that 60,000 Android cell phones are shipping per day), such as the Verizon Droid and Google Nexus One.
EP7 includes a number of customer-requested enhancements, including:
· Support for Firefox 3.6
· New configuration options for Site Outline module (used for auto-creating site maps)
· Performance and usability improvements
A complete list of EP7 enhancements is available on the SiteExecutive Support Center (requires login).