In a move that will hopefully lead to more and more iPad apps from CMS vendors, Laserfiche has announced the release of Laserfiche Mobile for iPad.
Here is a video showcasing some of the app’s features:
As part of the Laserfiche suite, Laserfiche Mobile for iPad:
- Provides secure, anywhere access to documents, metadata and audio-visual files stored in the Laserfiche repository.
- Enables users to create and upload new electronic documents.
- Tracks and audits all mobile activity occurring in Laserfiche.
- Prevents bottlenecks in business processes by giving mobile employees the ability to participate in workflows.
- Enables people to configure custom views of the Laserfiche repository on their iPads.
Laserfiche Mobile for iPad, which includes a built-in demonstration, is available for free download from the Apple App Store. Laserfiche Mobile for iPad operates with Laserfiche Web Access as a part of Laserfiche Avante and Laserfiche Rio systems. To accept connections from Laserfiche Mobile for iPad, Laserfiche users can download the free add-on, Laserfiche Mobile for iPad Add-On, from the Laserfiche Support Site.