The latest release from Kentico brings some pretty amazing changes to this popular CMS. With the latest release of version 7, Kentico adds easier mobile development and marketing automation to it's repertoire.
According to Petr Palas, CEO of Kentico:
In Kentico CMS version 7, we continue to revolutionize the industry by bringing enterprise-class technology to everyone. Kentico is currently the only .NET CMS vendor that offers a complete CXM solution both on-premise and as a service in the Windows Azure cloud. Version 7 continues to focus on helping our customers and partners achieve higher ROI on their campaigns through better engagement with their clients
What does version 7 mean for you as a customer?
- Lead management and scoring along with email marketing functionality – This allows marketers to assess leads and run automated campaigns as needed.
- A new visual workflow designer – Need to prepare a complex approval and publishing process? No problem.
- Translation Management – new integration with external translation providers.
But wait! There's more…
- Marketing Automation and Drip Marketing
- Mobile Website enhancements: mobile layouts with responsive behavior, Mobile Preview and Mobile Device Detection
- Ready-to-use integration with Salesforce.com and Data.com
- Highly simplified On-site Editing interface enabling content management from mobile devices
- E-commerce enhancements: improved product catalog management, mobile-enabled store template, dashboard and 30+ new reports
- A/B testing for E-mail Marketing campaigns
- A large set of social media widgets for integrating Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest
- Fully integrated wireframe designer
- Live Chat, which can be initiated by customer or by operator
- Banner Management
- Full support of the MVC development model
Want to learn more? Check out http://www.Kentico.com for details.