The latest Joomla! release is now available. This is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla that corrects a variety of bugs that have been reported since the release of Joomla 3.5.0.
Joomla! 3.5.1 fixes some issues found in the 3.5.0 release two weeks ago, this includes:
- Fix root url sometimes returning empty in canonical URLs
- Fix having to log in twice when user session expires
- Some SMTP emails could no longer be sent due to a bug in the SMTP email server setup
- Session restarts caused PHP Errors
- Fix insertid() returning 0 for the PDO MySQL driver
- Fix the Empty trash and unarchive button not existing for com_banners
Learn more about Joomla! in the CMS Directory and don’t forget to follow them and write a user review!