This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
Joomla 3.8.12 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 3 security vulnerabilities and contains over 20 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.8.12?
Joomla 3.8.12 includes three security vulnerability fixes, several bug fixes and improvements:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority – Core – Hardening the InputFilter for phar stubs (affecting Joomla 1.5.0 through 3.8.11) More information »
- Low Priority – Core – Stored XSS vulnerability in the frontend profile (affecting Joomla 1.5.0 through 3.8.11) More information »
- Low Priority – Core – ACL Violation in custom fields (affecting Joomla 3.7.0 through 3.8.11) More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- mod_articles_latest and mod_articles_news: fix to show featured articles #21336
- Tags in com_content: fix to display tags when other item info are set to hidden #21275
- com_tags: All Tags default layout #21031
- Allows filtering by the archived state in the redirect component #21673
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.