The Jaws Project has announced a new update to the incredibly easy to use Jaws CMS.
This update offers tons of new features such as a new forums gadget, a comments gadget for centralize manage comments and much more. Here’s a quick summary of some of the updates in this release:
- Added Forums gadget
- Added Comments gadget for centralize manage comments
- Added Jaws_ORM
- Added support dynamic ACLs
- Added BBCode plugin
- Added inline playing audio/videos by using BBCode plugin
- Added HTTP errors handling to UrlMapper gadget
- Added installing jaws with sample data
- Added some new actions: online user, online statistics and latest registered users
- Added CAPTCHA to login box for security reason
- Added authentication type selection to front-end login box
- Added profile, about and contacts actions to Users gadget
- and much more.
For more details on this release, check out the Jaws listing in our directory and follow their home page link.