This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
The only thing better than a happy ending, is a promising beginning.
The Founder, Ben Barden, has just revived his project, giving it another, more promising start to look forward to. It's not quite on it's feet yet, but it's alive and kicking.
Injader CMS 2.5.0
Injader is an open source CMS for technical users.
Version 2.5.0 brings about a handful of new features and bug fixes. These include:
- New: Simplified Control Panel layout
- Guides: Created new install guide under /guides/
- Guides: Created new upgrade guide under /guides/
- Bug: Fixed an issue where the custom order field wasn't getting set, causing a database error
- Bug: Fixed an issue with the default timezone not being set
- Bug: Fixed several notices in the installer
- Upgrades: Upgraded jQuery from 1.3.2 to 1.11.1
- Upgrades: Upgraded TinyMCE from 3.0.1 to 3.5.11
You can view the full list of features here. Plus, there's a brand new Injader website on the way, and version 3.0 is in the works.
Ben Barden, Injader CMS' Founder, had this to say about the revival:
Despite the neglected state of the project, it's still a surprisingly fast CMS that uses a very small amount of memory. So I thought it would be worth revisiting.
Although you can technically upgrade to 2.5.0 from either 2.4.4 or 2.4.5, the plan is to break backwards-compatibility with the next major release – 3.0.0. If all goes well, this will include a major overhaul of the theme system. So I wouldn't recommend you start building themes on the current version.
So, although Injader CMS' revival is an ongoing one, you can download Injader at SourceForge.
Or, you can fork Injader on GitHub.