SEATTLE, WA – Ingeniux Corporation, a leading provider of web and social content management software, today announced the release of Ingeniux CMS Version 7. The updated version of Ingeniux CMS elevates usability for enterprise web content software and delivers a robust set of integrated website management capabilities.
The enhanced Ingeniux Universal Client changes the paradigm for managing and updating web content. A new In-Context Editing feature enables both HTML and well-formed XML content to be edited in Preview Mode, while taking full advantage of content reuse and component-based XML content.
The overall client experience has also been redesigned. New accordion panes organize key features and content items, ribbons have been added to streamline the user experience.
A new Application Manager delivers the power of an app store directly within Ingeniux CMS. A wide range of Ingeniux certified App Modules and third-party solutions enable web managers to easily enhance their sites with valuable business solutions and powerful site management capabilities.
Site management enhancements include integrated analytics for Google and other providers; built-in 301 redirect management and vanity URLs; and enhanced URL system to support extension-less URLS and other formats.
Key Features Released in Version 7.0 include:
- In-Context Editing: supports structured and unstructured content
- Analytics: provider model supports built-in Google analytics
- Asset Management Enhancements: multi-file upload and image editing
- Redirects Module: create 301 redirects and custom URLs
- Scheduled Content Notifications: set reminders for content updates
- Redesigned Universal Client: accordion pane, new tool bar, ribbons and tertiary menu
- Application Manager: a built-in app store with key business solutions and web applications
- International Client Localization: Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Chinese language packs and localization reporting for site definitions
“With Version 7.0 we continue our pursuit of both power and usability. Too often web content management software sacrifices one to get the other,” said Jim Edmunds, Ingeniux President and CEO. “Our user's expect enterprise CMS software to be as intuitive as their personal blogging solution, but with a lot more features and functionality. With Ingeniux CMS 7.0 customers' get the best of both worlds: secure, powerful, and modern web CMS software delivered in a familiar and easy-to-use web interface.”