This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
A new version of ImpressCMS has been made available. Version 1.2.3 ushers in a number of changes and features including:
- The most important change is official PHP5.3 compliance for the core modules and libraries. Note that modules might need adaptations to work in PHP 5.3. That is beyond the control of the core team.
- Fixed: search pagination and page title
- Improved: session security for the installation proces
- Improved: migration of images in the imagemanager during an upgrade from ImpressCMS 1.1
- Improved: use of smarty variables
- Fixed : search functionality issues
- Security : possible SQL injection vulnerability
- Fixed regression in the icmsForm class
- Fixed : XoopsThemeForm undefined
To learn more, visit the release page: ImpressCMS 1.2.3