iBuildApp today announced the launch of Web Apps, a mobile app service for businesses to easily make and distribute a mobile app in minutes without writing any code.
iBuildApp offers a web-based do-it-yourself platform for building HTML5 apps. With this tool, anyone can create, customize and manage an iPhone/iPad/Android application. Currently the mobile web app solution supports all major mobile operating systems, including iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Nokia and Windows.
Through the client it's easy to customize an app with images, icons and skins, add social media, change fonts. Include extra features like events, locations, ecommerce, audio/video streams, etc.
“While you are building your app, you can preview it in the preview window, to see how it will work on the real device. This service from iBuildApp is free so you can quickly build and update your web mobile app in a few minutes. You can also reuse content from your own web site and make it mobile,” said Rafael Soultanоv, CEO of iBuildApp.
The new offering from the team behind many top solutions built for businesses. It follows iBuildApp’s set of native mobile solutions for the iPad and iPhone.
iBuildApp web mobile app features include the following:
- eCommerce and promotions features that help businesses to target mobile users with new offers and services.
- GPS functionality to help businesses target users by location.
- Video and Audio Streaming as well as image galleries to display products.
- Customers can review photo galleries, get video and audio streams, get directions, and many more features.
- The ability to customize apps and add social media features.
- Preview apps before publishing to see how the app will work on a real device.
- Quick to build and update a web mobile app with no need to wait for app store approval.
- Ability to make instant updates to the app.
There are strong advantages to using the self-service solution from iBuildApp mobile web apps such as no need to wait for app store approval and the ability to instantly deploy updates.
Build a mobile app immediately by going to http://ibuildapp.com.